Season 3!!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Re: Season 3!!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:22 pm

OH....yeah...I forgot....I have a theory still..... Flashpoint will NOT be FULLY resolved until Barry runs back in time and stops Barry from killing Thawne (like he did at the end of Season 1), that's what will need be properly done to set time back to the way it was for the first two seasons....time is a bitchy ball of wibbly wobbly :)

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Looks like my little theory was wrong.....heh....but DAMN did this week's episode fill in the holes from the premiere (shame they didn't go two hours and stack the two episodes)

I'm glad the Rival wasn't a throw-away villain....he deserves more than that based on his history....and awesome costume

Good to see someone kick Barry in the pants and tell him to buck up....and nice to see Jay Garrick isn't a total idiot....GREAT use of him this week

Also loved seeing Cisco using his vibes offensively (though I don't like sad, suffering Cisco, but I get why they did it)

hell they even made good use of Felicity (and made me crave pudding :p ) ....and showing how seamlessly characters can bounce from show to show, and that the time ripples are going across the board

.....next week.... JESSIE QUICK!!!! And yes dimension-hopping is getting easier.....this is good for Supergirl's future :)

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:38 pm

This was Flash's week to have the stinker.....but it served its point....the villian of the week wasn't one :D (though it looked a LOT like an oversized White Martian....didn't it?? and was a small tease for the upcoming alien INVASION coming)....I didn't like it being the "woe is me" bullied kid who couldn't handle it (we coddle our young WAYYYYY too much at this point, and we get this kinda crap instead of teaching kids to deal and overcome.....just a personal rant :p )......I'm looking forward to see how they get Wally his powers, or start the build next week.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:39 pm

I took it a bit differently. I looked it as an insight as to who the new CSI is and what his beef is. Just characteristics development really. Seeing people in a different light.

I think the holographic villain will be a potential setup for future use. Scutter can make holographic images realish so possible user situation.

I kinda figured the Wells thing that happened. There is something more there.

Maybe Walley won't get his powers too quick not with everyone protecting him. He'll have to go on his own and something stupid will happen first before his speed kicks in. That's even if they do it, (which they will they did make the suit), so we shall see what makes his powers work.

They haven't touched on the whole Cisco's brother death again. So that shall be interesting when they bring that back.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Looks like next week is going to start dipping their toe in Wally getting his powers....it's strange how people are remembering their Flashpoint-selves though....

They have brushed a LOT of stuff under the rug and I don't get why Miss Snow doesn't tell the group she has powers....just seems odd....but let to the annoying "mommy issues" plot (geesh, some people's parents just SUCK and people need to get over it :p ....yeah that's a tad bit of personal rant)

I don't know if they're going to go back to the well with Cisco's brother.....don't feel there's a need to....

The holographic baddie kinda felt like an Easter Egg for said impending invasion too :)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:48 am

Okay first of all sorry for the long ass delay in me posting, school and all..

Second now that I'm all caught up my first reaction is........ I don't like Well's with combed hair. It just looks so not right anymore.

Second reaction why didn't anyone tell me Julian is Draco Malfoy? I'm sitting there watching he looks so familiar and we'll of to IMDB I go..

Third Salvitar another speedster villain. Well I guess since he's a God we have to up a Barry now.

I want to see some non speedster main villains. Like use Mirror Master or something. Flash has too many dang villains.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:05 pm

I have NO IDEA who Draco is :D

and yes Wells version 3 seems universally disliked....

and I was VERY happy to see Alchemy as the big Bad I liked a non-speedster foe idea....but hey at least this week WE GET ALIENS!!!!

Dude's got a deep and rich history...they are tapping into it....but enough with the speedsters (unless Thawne or Zoom pokes around again)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 am

I only know who Draco is from passing lol.

It's not that I fully dislike Well's 3.0 or HR. It's just the freaking hair lol. I expect it to be messy and crazy.

So crossover time baby.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:00 am

yeah hurry up and get to it....it's been AMAZING dammit!!!!!

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 am

Well we had the cross over. And Barry well Barry is learning that it's always not about him.

The best part was when Oliver elected him team leader and no one listened. Sarah's comment about should we just ignore Oliver was priceless.

Seeing Barry react to Snart not being there was almost heartbreaking.