Okay, so I know there are only 4 episodes or so left (and there is already a pretty dead prediction thread), but there are so many thoughts on what will happen that were shared out in the community I felt the need to make this place to collect them. Between Theta Protocol, 'real' SHIELD, the potential spin-off, the future of the inhumans, and the questions about who can be trusted I know there is plenty of speculations out there:
Now things we know will happen:
- - Skye will return to the team.
- Coulson's actions will be validated and everyone will learn he was right.
- May will always be loyal to Coulson.
These are things that are permanent like the rotation of planets around the sun, so long as there is a Sun I assume there are planets they will continue to rotate around it.
So what can we predict, where the Theta protocol is up there:
We know it involves,
- - An endgame scenario, since Coulson spoke of it with Koenig about implementing it should they not return from Puerto Rico.
- - It involves bunk beds, at least a 100 of them.
- - It involves several hidden bunkers.
- - There is more money being funneled into this project than the whole of Coulson's SHIELD budgets.
- - He used shell company to hide the money trail.
- - It involves the counseling work of Dr. Andrew Garner.
Now this could mean anything, but the Protocol isn't about calling in the Avengers, or putting people in safe places during disasters since the recently release synopsis for the episode titled "Scars
" indicates that none of this was implemented during Age of Ultron. I'm not sure if that is a 100% true or if the protocol just wasn't ready at that time, so I could be wrong. There are also growing indication that he kept both Jemma Simmons and Leopold Fitz from the knowledge that what they were making in the lab were upgrades for Deathlok because it was tied to Theta Protocol. Thoughts?