How bad ass is Fish Mooney?!

For all things related to Fox's Gotham TV show.
AnthonyBachman
How bad ass is Fish Mooney?!

Post by AnthonyBachman » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:16 pm

After last nights episode I think I'll never count Fish Mooney out again, no matter the odds. That woman is tough.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: How bad ass is Fish Mooney?!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:53 am

AnthonyBachman wrote:After last nights episode I think I'll never count Fish Mooney out again, no matter the odds. That woman is tough.
I've totally felt the same.....to be honest....she's been one of the highlights of the show.....and now Jada has confirmed that she won't be back for Season 2 :/

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:38 am

Yea, she's grown in my books big time. That was an amazing episode and my wife just watched it last night. I came in for the eye seen, she loved it.

It is too bad she confirmed she's not coming back, but there was something that had me calling that she wouldn't come back (in like episode 4). I don't remember what it was but I had a convo with a couple people about it hahaa

stargatepioneer

Post by stargatepioneer » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:00 am

It is difficult to break from the common known Batman/DC story lore. If Fish is an unexpected badass Barbara is an unexpected dud so far.

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:48 am

....not coming back .....FOR SEASON TWO....I shall hold on hope...in vain....

but yeah, Barbara is by FAR the worst character on the show....I almost expect her to get the Willie/Bill Adama treatment from Caprica at this point :D

they saved Bruce but still I don't like that he seems way smarter and mature for his years personally......

stargatepioneer

Post by stargatepioneer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:49 am

Scott the Hockey Guy wrote:....not coming back .....FOR SEASON TWO....I shall hold on hope...in vain....

but yeah, Barbara is by FAR the worst character on the show....I almost expect her to get the Willie/Bill Adama treatment from Caprica at this point :D

they saved Bruce but still I don't like that he seems way smarter and mature for his years personally......
They are almost Enders Gaming Brucey. But I'm digging Alfred.