How do you game?

Whether boardgames, video games or something in between, chat here.
TheDoctor80
How do you game?

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Well this question has been nagging at the back of my head recently. Especially since I've gotten a bit carried away with buying a few items. Games are a big part of what I collect. I have systems from the 8bit era, all the way to the current gen, handhelds and everything in between. I have the ability and funds now to purchase older games that I loved to play growing up, with a collection sitting at 375 (including systems, and extras), I debate about where to go next. Games are so easy to get digitally. I have emulators for many systems on my DSlite, I could easily change this to 3DS. The question here is do I want to? Do I want to keep going digital with games. I recently just watched a video of a guy making a 6TB PS4, this seems well awesome. I would love one of these. The question though is why? Do I really need this much space? Would I be more inclined to get games from the PSN store? The free Playstation Plus games as of late have been a let down, and I find myself more apt to buy the physical copy. It even slightly annoys me that the 3DS I bought came with Download code for a game and not the actual physical copy, (It was the Zelda link between two worlds edition).

Ok enough ranting and ramblings, the question is what do you do for your gaming fix? Do you buy physical copies, or are you a digital person?

Scott the Hockey Guy

Re: How do you game?

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Physical stuff....I HATE downloading games on the ps4

even with the CCG's I play, it's much better to play them physically instead of using the Lackey app

plus buying games are cool for bringing to friends' homes