Season 3!!

For everything related to The CW's The Flash.
Scott the Hockey Guy
Season 3!!

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:51 pm

Yeah it's not till tomorrow but we had re-watched the last three episodes and the animated Flashpoint Movie on Saturday (funny how Jamie liked it more when she was recognizing people from like Young Justice and other shows now :D )....but yeah I don't expect this to have as broad a scope on the DC-Universe as the animated one did (we ain't getting a war between the Amazons and Atlantis for sure).....but damn it's good to have it back!!!

Also who saw the new Heroes Fight Club spot??? Amazing....it's good to be in October :)

TheDoctor80

Re: Season 3!!

Post by TheDoctor80 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:56 pm

I have no way of seeing this. Can't see it in Canada that I know of.

I am not expecting the Flashpoint on TV to be as good because well it just can't live up to it, but it will be damn good. I just can't wait to see how they get out of this one and if the main flash villain will be another speedster.

Plus if there is no Snart I will be very cross. There just needs to be more Snart everywhere.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:48 pm

What about the CW app? (I even downloaded it on my windows 10 machine last night, a rare perk of this new update)....oddly enough the villian in this SHOULD be Barry, well until he fixes his mistake, but there's been plenty-a-teasing about Eobard Thawne actual being involved, this is good stuff.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:02 am

CW app isn't allowed in Canada. So to the Web I will go.

I just finished the first episode of the season and what an episode. Seeing Barry struggle with the messes he made. Got his mom back but lost his memories. Got his time line back, but lost Iris, (who has some low cut shirts). Now he's got to figure out how to get her back. Seeing Barry being a bit sub par for speed at first in the fight with the rival was well no. Barry can easily break the time Barrier he should have so beaten that Rivals ass four times over before he got one lick in.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:24 am

I think there was a bit of timeline shock and not to mention having no clue where he was.....when it mattered he did lay the smackdown on the Rival (who to be fair WAS the Reverse-Flash to Jay Garrick)....it was pretty cool, but a bit rushed.... I wish it would have lasted a few episodes but I suppose the continuity of the other shows won out....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 am

It was a but rushed I agree. They could have spent a few more episodes with him I the happy place. Of course it was Iris and her little speech that got Barry to kick ass.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:09 am

yeah but I was sooo sitting on the run....Barry...RUN line!!!!

This might be the first time since both series have been on that I liked Arrow over Flash this week.....

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Flash did have some merits. But we shall see where this all goes from here.

Good Journey

Scott the Hockey Guy

Post by Scott the Hockey Guy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:37 pm

I wasn't knocking it....but Arrow was better though :)

Things I wanted to see in Flashpoint that I was bummed by not getting:
Citizen Cold
a peek into live in Star City
a longer story (though I'm not convinced it's over, but I get a prolonged storyline affects the other shows too)
a way to bring Kara and friends into Earth-1

....and I was a bit disappointed to see the Rival be a throw-away villain considering he was Jay Garrick's Reverse-Flash (and he had a bad-ass uniform!)

TheDoctor80

Post by TheDoctor80 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Not knocking it either but Arrow was much better.

Yeah the flashpoint blurred by to fast, (get it haha, I kill me, (and if you get that reference dang),).

Yeah where is my Snart. That too bummed me.

I don't think the throw away villain is over with though.

Yeah how is Kara and gang getting to CW's universe? When will this happen.

Good Journey